Sunday, December 11, 2005

Special Christmas Gift Opportunity – BOSE 3-2-1 Series II DVD Home Entertainment System

I have a friend who has inadvertently become the proud owner of two Bose 3-2-1 Series II DVD Home Entertainment Systems. (Description below from Bose Website). He is selling the second one – which is still in the factory-sealed box – for below cost: $800.00.

I will be happy to put the right person in contact with my friend for a win-win transaction. The first person to call me on my cell phone (978) 239-2864, or e-mail me at achase47@hotmail.com, will be the first one I put in touch with my friend. He is based in Boston and will ship the system to any destination within the Continental U.S.

* * * * *

Our most popular 3·2·1 home entertainment system. Two small speaker arrays and a hideaway Acoustimass® module deliver much of the performance you’d expect from a five-speaker system.

The excitement of home theater with simplified setup and no wiring to the back of your room. Plus a setup disc to walk you through the process

Features a progressive scan DVD/CD player and AM/FM tuner. Simple setup is made even easier with a step-by-step installation DVD

Bose® link allows connection to compatible Lifestyle® systems for whole-home entertainment
Regularly $999.

* * * * *

Feliz Navidad!

Al

No comments: