Monday, January 09, 2006

Adding Three New Sites To White Rhino's Favorite Links

Upon returning from my trip to Europe, I am inspired to add three new links to my list of favorites that appears at the lower right hand corner of the Blog's home page.

When I first added this feature a few weeks ago, I promised only to add links to sites to which I have a personal connection - either knowing the proprietor of the business or having personally used the services offered in the links. Today's additions maintain those high standards.

China Grill Management - This site links you to the home page for the group that oversees a remarkable constellation of restaurants scattered from LA to San Francisco, Las Vegas, Miami, Chicago, New York, London and Mexico City. As I mentioned in my last posting, I enjoyed one of the best meals of my life at Asia de Cuba in London. The calamari salad was unlike anything I have ever tasted. It felt like a flavor grenade had exploded in my mouth! The fusion of Asian and Latin ingredients and cuisines is worth the trip across the Atlantic - or to any of the other restaurants listed on this site. Enjoy!

Laurelin Films - This link brings you to the home page for the Wedding Film business that my son, Ti, runs - as well as the Wedding Photography business that his wife, Raluca, has developed. Ti and Raluca are both gifted artists. I have seen many example of the work that they have done in capturing in unique ways special wedding days for dozens of lucky couples. They limit very carefully the number of weddings they will memorialize each year, so that they can create finished products that are truly works of art. They will be returning from Romania to New England in May, and still have a few more available slots for weddings this summer and early fall. If you know someone planning a 2006 wedding near Boston or the Seacoast of New Hampshire, that couple will not be able to find a more talented or dedicated team to film and/or photograph the wedding events than Ti and Raluca.

Middle Europe Musik - My son, Tim, from his base in Krakow, Poland, has created a site that seeks to connect young travelers from the West with music venues in Central and Eastern Europe. He provides connections to live music performances in Prague ~ Brno ~ Pilzen ~ Krakow ~ Katowice ~ Warsaw Bratislava ~ Budapest ~ Ljubljana. If you know a music lover planning to visit this part of the world, pass on the link to them.

Enjoy.

Al

No comments: