Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Gillette’s “Fusion” – A Quantum Leap!

Seldom do I use this space to talk about products available in the marketplace – not by the hair on my chinny, chin, chin! Today I choose to make an exception.

A few weeks ago, my friend, Bill Reagan, said to me: “Have you tried the new Fusion razor by Gillette? If you haven’t, I strongly recommend it. It is the best shave I have ever had in my life!”

I was skeptical, but when the inventor of LoJack tells me to try a new product, I listen! I have followed, in loyal lemming fashion, Gillette’s sequential introduction of several generations of razors – Trac II in 1971, Atra in 1977, Atra Plus in 1985, Sensor in 1990, Mach 3 in 1998, and Mach 3 Power in 2004! The folks at Gillette (now owned by P&G) are nothing if not marketing geniuses! I figured that Fusion might be another small incremental step in shaving comfort and in Gillette’s relentless pursuit of making sure that the price of a single razor blade keeps pace with the price of a gallon of gas.

I was wrong. Bill was right. Fusion produces the best shave I have ever had. Fusion is a quantum leap to a new level of comfort and shaving precision. I don’t own stock in Gillette or P&G. I don’t get any kickback from recommending this product. This is simply one man with sensitive skin telling others where he found a comfortable shave.

If you ever encounter my friend, Bill Reagan and his regally bald pate, you will know his secret of how he keeps it so closely cropped and gleaming!

Thanks, Bill!

Enjoy.

Al

No comments: