Thursday, October 23, 2008

Big Game Hunters – “The Apprentice” Invites You to Own a Piece of Big Sky Country


Anyone who has been reading The White Rhino Report for any length of time will recognize the name of Kelly Perdew. Kelly is the West Point graduate who won the second season of “The Apprentice” and went to work with Donald Trump as a result of winning the top prize on the show. Since then, Kelly has been involved in a number of entrepreneurial endeavors. It has been fun keeping up with his development as a business leader.


Kelly recently made me aware of a project that he and his family are involved with. I will let Kelly tell the story briefly:


My family and I are selling 15 lots and memberships in a gorgeous hunting/fishing ranch just outside of Great Falls, Montana. I would very much prefer to share this beautiful place with connections or connections of connections than complete strangers.

You can see details about the ranch at:


www.montanaclub.us


Potential buyers for our memberships would be those who want that outdoor/hunting/fishing lifestyle.



Because any potential buyers will be neighbors of the Perdew family, they want to ensure that they maintain control of the process of making people aware of this opportunity by using their network of personal contacts. If you, or anyone you feel may be interested, would like more information, let me know and I will be glad to put you in contact with Kelly with my word of recommendation.


Be aware that this offer is only available through December 15, 2008.


Happy hunting!


Al

No comments: